The Mike Rhoades VCU Elite Camp is a competitive camp for players who are focused on playing basketball at the collegiate level. The VCU Coaching Staff will be in attendance running all of the drills and teaching campers techniques to advance their skill set.
- Opportunity to work closely with Head Coach Mike Rhoades and the VCU Men’s Basketball Staff
- Experience a day in the life of a VCU Men’s Basketball player
- The opportunity to play in highly competitive games
- Compete in drills, workouts and game situations
- Lecture from Coach Mike Rhoades
Grades: Open to any and all rising 9th – 12th Grade Boys
Registration: Front Lobby of the Siegel Center from 12:00pm. until 12:45pm on Aug 20th. or On-line
Camp: August 20th from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Facilities: EJ Wade Arena at the Stuart C. Siegel Center
* Registration will take place online. Space is limited, so make sure you reserve a spot now.
Enrollment is based on first-come, first-served basis